For the Young Men and Young Women's activity last night, they had what they call a mall mascarade. This is how it works, the kids arrive at the mall, are divided into groups (each group had an adult with them), and given a list of people they are supposed to find (whom are disguised). When they find the person, they have to get their signature. I was one of the lucky ones who got to get all dressed up...



It was so funny...especially when Taylor's group found me! The look on her face was priceless. If only I'd had a picture of that. The mall security guard kept an eye on me most of the night...I think he was suspicious!
5 comments:
That's awesome! I love the tats!
you were one of the best costumes there that night! i was cracking up!
You look awesome! I was chatting with somebody in my ward today and she said they used to be in your ward when you lived here. Susann Bert? Do you remember them?
I always knew you'd be a fabulous brunette.
Awesome. Who put on your tattos? They look great.
Post a Comment