Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The BEST part about food shopping!

One thing that I really do NOT enjoy is grocery shopping. Because of this, I only go every two weeks; so, when I do shop, I always buy A LOT of food! (Not to mention I like to have extra stuff on hand). It seems that someone always comments on how much I'm buying. I get asked things like: "How many kids DO you have?" or "Are you having a party?" You get the idea. I even get comments at Costco...can you believe that?! The bulk capital of shopping! (It's a little irritating)SO, I always reward myself with one of these babies...

Lucky for me there's a great little smoothie shop in the grocery store!!! Nothing beats a strawberry smoothie :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

How funny that you get comments, I go shopping once a month on everything except bread and milk and I've yet to get a comment. Smoothies are great!! I love the berry ones from Costco.

Tonia said...

That smoothie looks delish! I may have to make some for breakfast now. I go to the store way to often. It should be less, but I usually go a couple times a week.

Monson Family said...

Yummmm! What a great idea! I might have to treat myself next time I go to the grocery store. (Not my favorite either!)