I have been following this story since August and have grown to love this family even though I do not know them. Their names are Stephanie & Christian Nielson and they need your prayers. They were in a plane crash on August 16th and both have severe burns. You can read about their story here:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/26/20081026sisters1026a1.html
Stephanie's blog is http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
Her sister Jane updates their progress on her blog at http://blog.cjanerun.com/
She is an amazing woman and example.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Christian and Stephanie Nielson
Posted by Halli Matheny at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi I'm Tonia Smith's sister. I'm asking all of her blogger buddies to go to my blog and vote on an 80's picture of her. Thanks.
I have totally been following their story too. I love who they are, I love their little family, I love how much they love each other, I love how she mothers her children..... honestly, some of the neatest people I have ever met. (not really, but I feel like I have) I just read some more on her sister's blog about the actual accident and was crying my eyes out.
Post a Comment