Last week, we took our best friends, the one & only Groppe family . . .
. . . to the wild wild west for a vacation like no other. We arrived in my hometown of Cody, Wyoming after a long drive (24 hours to be exact) the evening of July 1st. The kids were ready to burn off some energy, so we went on a little stroll around town . . .


~Taylor, Lauren, & Katelyn ~
~ Grandma McDougall, Lauren, & Taylor ~
~ Matheny & Groppe kiddos on the Buffalo Bill Statue ~
We had a great week! I can't wait to show you all the fun stuff we did. I want to give a big thank you to my awesome parents for hosting all of us and showing the Groppe's how it's done in Wyoming! :)






1 comments:
So fun to see photos of your trip back home!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am sure that you parents enjoyed all of your company. Some time you will have to let me know how the reunion went.
Post a Comment