Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cody, Wyoming: Day One

Our first day in Cody, Laurie & I took the little girls to the kiddie parade . . . 
~ Katelyn & Lauren ~

Then we all headed to Red Lake to do a little four wheeling . . .
 ~ Taylor ~
 ~ Carter ~
~ Carter ~

 ~ Zack ~


~ Dave & Carter ~ 

~Taylor & Grandpa McDougall ~

Carter & Zack could have done nothing but four-wheel & been thrilled.  I think it was the highlight of the trip for them!  

We also did a little shooting . . . 
 ~ Dave & Gary ~
 ~ Gary with Katelyn & Dave with Lauren ~
~ Carter ~

That evening was my 20 year class reunion adult only get together.  So, Dave & I went to that while the rest of the bunch did the "tourist" thing in downtown Cody, Wyoming.  I enjoyed catching up with my old high school friends (unfortunately I didn't take my camera).  One of the best parts about going home is getting to see old friends!

0 comments: