Laurie & I stayed home to do laundry & help my mom clean while the guys took all the kids to see the Buffalo Bill Dam. The kids had great plans to cliff jump into the lake but they're all from Texas and thought the water was too cold . . . wienies! :) Lauren & Katelyn dipped their feet . . .
But this is as wet as they got! Keep in mind, all week we had been hearing about their plans to jump into the lake. I told them it was cold but they insisted they would do it . . . if I had been there, I would have thrown them in! :)
~ Lauren & Katelyn ~
When they got back, Laurie & I ended up taking them swimming at the Recreation Center pool instead. Later that afternoon, the guys took the kids to the local dairy farm (owned & operated by my parents friends) while Laurie & I made dinner & packed.
The kiddos help get the bottles ready . . .
They all loved feeding the calves. . .
~ Lauren & Katelyn ~
~ Carter ~
~ Lauren ~
~ Taylor ~
~ Zack ~
~ Katelyn ~
There was also a pond at the farm with paddle boats!
~ Zack & Taylor ~
~ Lauren & Katelyn ~
After a nice dinner, my parents kid-sat so Laurie, Gary, Dave, & I could go see The Amazing Spider-Man movie. We all got up early Saturday morning and headed back home. We had a great week & it was so fun to share a piece of my heart with our dear friends! Thanks for coming with us Groppe family! We loved every minute! We also loved seeing many old friends. We've missed y'all! And a HUGE THANK YOU to my wonderful parents. You're the best and we appreciate all you both did to make it all happen. You gave us all memories that will last a lifetime. I can't thank you enough. Now, go get some sleep . . . you've got to be exhausted! ;) We love you!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment