Last Friday, we...


Laurie & I...
...left as soon as the kids got out of school. We took the girls with us. Dave, Gary, and the boys...
...were supposed to join us after work. But, Dave had a really important issue at work that he had to finish before he left. Unfortunately, it took him way longer than he'd hoped. He didn't finish until 2:00 a.m. So, Gary, Carter, & Zack had to leave without him. :( Dave came up the next day and was there by lunch. We were bummed but the Groppe's were awesome and really helpful. (That's one of the reasons they are our BFF's!) Luckily, we were staying in cabins which were equipped with bolt locks, so I wasn't too nervous. Plus, I'm Annie Oakley, remember? And we brought our
...to I'm apologizing in advance because Laurie & I took lots and lots of pictures...

...of stuff like canoeing...

playing games...
Lauren's really dirty feet...
Katelyn & Carter doing silly things with fish...
and Dave making breakfast...

...for the gang.

Are you surprised? (About all the pictures, not about Dave cooking.)
Lauren and Katelyn were in their element, catching minnows...

and cute little lizards...
While Zack was quite the fisherman...


He even cleaned them himself!
I think everyone...
...had a great time! Thanks Groppe's! Let's do it again soon, Okay?
...and headed to 
1 comments:
Love ALL the pictures! :) I tend to be trigger happy with my camera as well. It's my way of journaling since I don't do the written kind so well. :)
Post a Comment