Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thirty Seven!

October 1, 1974...
~Yours truly...one year old~

October 1, 2010...
 I woke up and found a special message on my bathroom mirror...
 On the kids birthdays, I always leave them a message on the mirror.  So, Lauren and Carter decided to
leave me a message as well... I thought it was pretty cute. 

I enjoyed a lunch out with great friends...
~Laurie, Halli, & Gracie~

Lauren helped Dave make me a cake...

And I didn't even have to help clean up!

I was super excited to open this...
...and find a new pair of sun glasses!  (I had broken my favorite pair this summer and was really bummed.)   Thanks babe!  They are perfect.

Lauren likes them too!  :)

Dave's mom made me this beautiful wall quilt...
I love it, don't you?

So, I'd have to say that October1st was a good day, a very Happy Birthday indeed.

1 comments:

Anna Marie said...

I told my kids it was your b-day (they were like "WHO"?)
But i remembered and thought about you just so you know.....:)