Last night was our annual Trunk or Treat at our church. Dave's been out of town all week so he missed out but the kids and I had fun! 

(Trunk of the car parked next to mine...I was lazy and didn't decorate my trunk! :)
Taylor dressed up as Harry Potter...

Lauren's going to be something different for Halloween but, since it was "dress up as a Rock Star" day at school, she decided to go as a Rock Star...

There were some pretty neat costumes...

~Ellery & Eric~
(Dave & I teach the 4 year old kiddos at church. Ellery & Eric are in our class...aren't they cute?)
Lauren brought two neighbor friends with us...

~Katelyn, Lauren, & Kendall~
Taylor also brought her friend Rachel, who dressed up as a "Southern Bell"...
Taylor also brought her friend Rachel, who dressed up as a "Southern Bell"...

~Jessica, Taylor, & Rachel~
Even some of my friends dressed up... (I didn't cuz' I was being lazy, remember?)
~Janet & Colleen~
Carter went too but I didn't get any good pictures of him! So, you'll have to come back after Halloween to see what he dressed up as! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment