I had to renew my Concealed Handgun License which required me to take a refresher course. The classroom portion was from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. followed by a shooting test at the range. There were three of us in the class and I was the only woman. One of the other students is an ex-military police officer. Would you believe me if I told you I scored higher than either one at both the written exam and the shooting test? You better believe I did! Yeah baby! (I have to gloat when I can, as I'm never the best at anything. Never mind the fact that had it been a full class, I probably would not have had the highest score.) Want to see my target?
Hey, they didn't call me "Annie Oakley" for nothing! :) O.K. I'm done gloating now. Please forgive me.
1 comments:
Amazing Halli! Sounds like you could extinguish a "skinny" burglar just as easily as a "fat" burglar. Carter should be so proud. :)
Post a Comment