Monday, July 12, 2010

A Visitor and New Arrival

Last week, my friend Liz came all the way from Colorado to visit and she picked to stay with me! Yippee! I felt so flattered as she's quite popular here and had many places to choose from. She got here on Monday night and left Friday morning. We went to lunch at Chuy's, shopped at Costco, took a little road trip to Six Flags, saw the movie Grown-Ups, and went out to dinner (at Chuy's again...we REALLY love Chuy's! In fact, if you come and visit me, I'll definitely take you there!) I am kicking myself for not taking pictures of our visit. Oh well...here's one from last year when she stayed with me (she's still just as pretty). Next year I'll be sure to snap a few pictures. :)

And, almost just as exciting, we finally got this... Luckily it came before Liz arrived, although I really didn't cook for her as we were too busy eating at Chuy's! There's always next time! ;)
Take a peek inside...

the freezer...I am loving all the extra space. It's quite a bit bigger than my last refrigerator yet the same dimensions on the outside. Pretty cool, eh?

0 comments: