Carter's been going to a camp this week. He's gone from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. My friend, Darlene's boys are also at the camp. So, she invited the girls and I to the lake so that Taylor could try skiing again. She was SO close the other day but with 5 kiddos and 2 mama's wanting turns, she didn't get a whole lot of time. So we dropped the boys off, then headed to the lake. This time I got video of her skiing...
She did so good! Now that she's figured out how to get up she needs to figure out how to stay up! :) That part usually comes much quicker.
Lauren was also much braver today and got up on the knee board! Yippee! She looked so cute knee boarding and was really pleased with herself. She did awesome!
I love summer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment