Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Island...Day Two

Since we had the most GORGEOUS backgrounds ever, we decided to take every body's "Christmas card pictures".  So, we all got "dolled up" and spent a good portion of our second day taking family pictures...

 The Lallensack's...

The Macleod's...
(Did you notice anyone in the backgrounds?  Brian & Dave thought they were soooo funny!)

Dave Macleod thought it'd make a great picture if the kids and I held Dave.  We tried standing at first...

But, he was way too heavy!  :)  So, we tried kneeling...
Trust me, it was harder than it looks! ;)

We also got some good pictures of the kids...
~Lauren & Lauren~ 
~Lauren, Lauren, & Brooke~
~Dave Macleod, Everett, & Brian~

And a group shot of all the kiddos...
~Lauren & Brooke~
~Jane, Alex, Lauren, & Carter~
~Cameron, Everett, Dawson, & Taylor~

and their Mom's... 
 ~Carla, Halli, & Erin~

I can't wait to show you the one I picked for my "Christmas card"...but y'all will have to wait! :)

0 comments: