One morning we awoke to find this...


...in my parents front yard!
The kids were super excited. My dad, not so much as it's favorite thing to eat was his flowers!
The kids were super excited. My dad, not so much as it's favorite thing to eat was his flowers!Dave, Grandpa, & the kids went target shooting at Red Lake...
They were excited to show Grandpa their skills! I went to lunch with my mom. :)

They were excited to show Grandpa their skills! I went to lunch with my mom. :)

Lauren shot the string in half...
...and insists that's what she was aiming for. That's my girl!
...and insists that's what she was aiming for. That's my girl! Even Dave got a turn...

My brother's fiance, Lori (she's a beautician by trade), curled Taylor's hair and it looked so cute... 

And you can't go to Cody without going to the Rodeo...

Carter wanted to sit higher than the rest of us, so he sat alone...

During the calf roping, Lauren was horrified...
I thought we were going to have tears. I have to admit, it is kinda sad.
That's all for now...stay tuned for Part Four! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment