We went to Wyoming to visit my parents for a week and boy did we have fun! We flew Taylor down a few days early to spend some one on one time with my parents. They did not disappoint...and spoiled her rotten! :) It was the first time she has flown alone so I was a little nervous but she did great. Due to the large volume of pictures, I am going to divide our trip into several posts. We'll begin with Taylor's time. She absolutely LOVES riding horses. So, my dad took her on a day trip horseback riding in the mountains...






She loved every minute!And he took her through Yellowstone National Park on his motorcycle...






On the way home from Yellowstone, they stopped at Sunlight Basin, and got to feed these friendly little fellas...
Evidently, they are used to people feeding them and will come right up to you. This was definitely a highlight for Taylor!

(Taylor hand feeding the chipmunks)
Not to mention, she got to stay up as late as she wanted, eat lots of treats, enjoy back rubs from Grandma, and talk Grandpa's ear off! Does it get any better?
I asked her if she missed us, and she said, "Not really, but I did miss Lauren." :) Well, we missed her...especially since she had been gone at girls camp the week before! Carter told her he was "really jealous" that she got to go all by herself and that he "can't wait" until he gets a turn! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa...you're the bomb! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment