On our last day there, my brother got married!
Dave, Taylor, Lauren, John (my brother), Dad, & Carter

I was the photographer...

And Carter told people where to park...
I was told over and over that they knew right away that Carter was mine. I guess the freckles gave it away! :)
Norm lived in a small rental house in my back yard all through my elementary years. He had a big sheep dog, named Jazz, and is the coolest guy ever!
They are a beautiful couple...
...and we are so excited to have Lori in the family!


Chad, Dad, John
Tierney & John
I love this picture of my mom & brother...




We are so thankful we got to be a part of it! Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day as Chad has been a bachelor for 43 years. We are thrilled for them! Congrats Chad & Lori! We love you!

Dave, Taylor, Lauren, John (my brother), Dad, & Carter At a lodge...


up in the mountains...

I was the photographer...
And Carter told people where to park...
I was told over and over that they knew right away that Carter was mine. I guess the freckles gave it away! :)It was so fun to see people I haven't seen in years, like Norm...
My Dad & Norm
My Dad & NormNorm lived in a small rental house in my back yard all through my elementary years. He had a big sheep dog, named Jazz, and is the coolest guy ever!
And nice to meet new people, like Lori's daughters...


Maddy, Lori, & Sarah
The ceremony was beautiful...
...and only briefly interrupted by my dad's cell phone ringing (during the "I do's" mind you). The funny part...he answered it! Ya' gotta love him! :)


They are a beautiful couple...
...and we are so excited to have Lori in the family!

Chad, Dad, John
Tierney & John



We are so thankful we got to be a part of it! Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day as Chad has been a bachelor for 43 years. We are thrilled for them! Congrats Chad & Lori! We love you!
1 comments:
It's been forever since I've been able to sit down and catch up on blogs...I loved seeing your family and congrats to Chad. What a fun day/trip this looks like. Yes, we did make the move to California. Kinda can't believe it and apparently I'm not ever going to get over sticker shock of how expensive everything is (school lunch$4.60/day!!!) but we're so happy to live and work in the same city - and I'll have a California born baby in about 2 weeks! You must have gotten a new camera? Your pictures look great. So glad you have a blog so I can keep track of you and your family.
xoxo
amr
Post a Comment