We moved the girls into "new" bedrooms. Taylor was moved into our guest room (pictures coming soon) and Lauren was moved into Taylor's old room. We did not paint Taylor's old room but we did rearrange the furniture and change the curtains. Take a look...
The room before (when it was Taylor's)...
The room before (when it was Taylor's)...
Dave's mom made her quilt. She is so talented.
The room after (Lauren's "new" room)...


Lauren couldn't wait to have this bulletin board. She has coveted it for years! :)
My personal favorite...
We turned Lauren's "old" room...
...into a scrapbook room for me! We painted over the pink with the same yellow that was above the chair rail. I still need to add curtains and more decorations but who knows how long that will take me! :) 

Very cool paper sorter...



Very cool paper sorter...
and my favorite...
...an embellishment center.
I am so excited to have my own space!
...an embellishment center.I am so excited to have my own space!
1 comments:
wow! you have been busy!!! It all looks fabulous
Post a Comment