As I've mentioned here and here, we've been busy. We're almost finished so I thought I'd share. Here's Carter's room before...
(It's not a great picture but it's the only one I could find as we forgot to take "before" pictures.)
(If you look closely, you'll see the crown molding we added.)
.jpg)
Speaking of hardware, we changed all the door knobs, hinges, etc. from this...
to this...
I think it made a huge difference.
While in the middle of it all, we noticed our reverse osmosis system and faucet were leaking and that our garbage disposal had rusted out. Obviously, our kitchen sink was in dire need of a face lift...
So, we took out the filtration system, replaced the faucet, sink, and garbage disposal and walla...
Much better!
(It's not a great picture but it's the only one I could find as we forgot to take "before" pictures.) and Carter's room after...



He used to have bunk beds, which we sold at a garage sale. We moved Lauren's bed, built by my dad, into Carter's room. It made the room feel so much bigger without the bunk beds.
Dave's mom made this awesome quilt for him (and matching curtains)...

(If you look closely, you'll see the crown molding we added.)My dad built all the kids a dresser when they were born. The mirror is new...

This is Carter's favorite decoration...
.jpg)
My dad took these pictures of a grizzly bear in Yellowstone National Park. He made the frames too...

They go great with his bear quilt, don't ya' think? Carter loves his new room!

We also added crown molding and painted the kids' bathroom...



And we installed new hardware...
Speaking of hardware, we changed all the door knobs, hinges, etc. from this...
to this...
I think it made a huge difference.While in the middle of it all, we noticed our reverse osmosis system and faucet were leaking and that our garbage disposal had rusted out. Obviously, our kitchen sink was in dire need of a face lift...
So, we took out the filtration system, replaced the faucet, sink, and garbage disposal and walla...Stay tuned for part two, as I have lots more to share! :)
1 comments:
Wow- you've been busy!
Post a Comment