We moved Taylor into the guest room and totally redid it. We added crown molding and painted. I am kicking myself for not taking "before" pictures because this room was transformed.
Taylor's new room...

One of my favorite things about this room is the window seat. I am having a cushion made for it but it won't be finished for a couple more weeks. 

Her furniture was mine when I was growing up. My Grandma Cline bought it for me when I was 10 years old. Dave and I used it for the first 12 years we were married. 
Close-up of wall art...
We hung this fun mobile over the window seat behind her bed...
Close-up of her dressers... 
She's loving all the extra space!
Her bedroom also has it's own bathroom attached which we painted as well...

Close-up of wall art...
We hung this fun mobile over the window seat behind her bed... 
She's loving all the extra space!Her bedroom also has it's own bathroom attached which we painted as well...

And we changed the hardware and mirror... 

Close-up of the decor...


We also painted up the staircase and down the halls upstairs...

Whew! Our whole house is finally painted...it only took us seven years! :) We are excited to kick back and take a break! I hope you enjoyed your "virtual tour".
2 comments:
I love Taylor's room. It looks awesome! Now that you are professional painters how about a trip to Utah to do our painting for us. I'm afraid it may take us 7 years to get it all done as well. :(
I love that Green color. Can you post the name of it and what color line it's in???? It looks like just the color I want in my kitchen!!!
Post a Comment