Dave took Taylor on a Youth Hunt this weekend. The state of Texas has a wonderful program for the Youth allowing them access to the best hunting leases in Texas at a very minimal cost. I wasn't sure if Taylor would like it, being the animal lover she is, but she had a great time and loved the special one on one time with her dad. There were 6 girls and their fathers who attended the hunt. They came home with a deer and a hog (the hog was courtesy of the Ranch Owner).
They brought in guest speakers and exotic reptiles to show the girls....
They brought in guest speakers and exotic reptiles to show the girls....
Taylor waiting in the blind...
Taylor's deer...
The Ranch Owner had a little "initiation ceremony" after each girl got their deer...
It's not really "my thing" but I am glad they had fun and that I didn't have to go! :) Evidently it was really cold (22 degrees outside) and even snowed which was pretty exciting!

It's not really "my thing" but I am glad they had fun and that I didn't have to go! :) Evidently it was really cold (22 degrees outside) and even snowed which was pretty exciting!
0 comments:
Post a Comment