Of course there is lots of baking involved...cookies, Carmel popcorn, pies, and breakfast rolls.
Our favorite cookie recipe this year was Oreo Balls (thanks Laurie for the recipe!)...

1 package Oreos
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese at room temperature
1 package Almond Bark
Grind Oreos in food processor or blender. Mix in cream cheese. Form into small balls. Freeze. Melt almond bark according to package directions. Dip Oreo balls in chocolate. Refrigerate.
**************************
Christmas Wreath...
My Mom made this every year for breakfast on Christmas morning served with my Dad's famous scrambled eggs. We've carried on that tradition at our house too! I made 9 this year (3 for us and 6 for friends).
My Mom made this every year for breakfast on Christmas morning served with my Dad's famous scrambled eggs. We've carried on that tradition at our house too! I made 9 this year (3 for us and 6 for friends).What are some of your favorite holiday recipes?
1 comments:
I've made the Oreo balls before. They are sooooo good!
Post a Comment