It rarely snows here and so when the forcast was calling for a 70% chance for snow, the kids were ecstatic! They were sure they would get to miss school since everything shuts down in the event of snow. We watched the forcast fall to 50%, then 10%, and finally down to a 5% chance and we were all a little sad. I was busy cleaning and was shocked when I looked out the window and saw snow! It didn't stick but it was snowing, briefly! I didn't think to take a picture. The kids were at school and their teachers let them go outside (it's a BIG deal here in Texas!) Lauren's teacher was a bit more prepared and took a picture! You have to look closely but here you go...Lauren's class in the snow! (Lauren is in the front row, far left wearing a blue coat.).jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment