Like I've mentioned before, Dave's parents watched our kids while we were in Alaska. They did a great job! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
They worked a little...

making masks...



making candles...
and driving a large boat!

But mostly they played...
...with Stilts,
Evidently everyone watching Taylor on stilts thought she was the instructor. (Sorry about the orientation of the video, I couldn't rotate it for some reason)

with Cousins...





Christiana & Lauren (Christiana is 5 weeks older than Lauren)
...and with Grandpa!
They visited some pretty cool places...
Such as the Children's Museum...
the Carousel...

We can't forget the train ride up Mount Hood...
I think the kids had almost as much fun as we did!
...had a picnic, and swam in a freezing river!



and Classic Car Show...

We can't forget the train ride up Mount Hood...
I think the kids had almost as much fun as we did! Once we were all back together again, 

we hiked up to a waterfall...
...had a picnic, and swam in a freezing river!

Dave's brothers (Sam & Andy) joined us...

Sam & Dave (they are 19 months apart...Dave's the oldest!)
It was a marvelous vacation!
0 comments:
Post a Comment