Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a wonderful Mother's Day. My favorite part of the day was opening these home made gifts from Carter and Lauren...
Lauren made this frame out of cardboard & tape... I'm so impressed!
Love Notes from Lauren...
Love Note from Carter...
There is nothing I love more than being a mother and am so grateful for my own mother. She is a wonderful example to me and set the bar extremely high. Happy Mother's Day!
I feel so blessed.

2 comments:

The Goodman's of Missouri said...

Tell Lauren I want a "custodon" too. He sounds great to have around!

Tonia said...

Those letters are soooooo cute. I love it! My girls both made the same flower pot card as Lauren did in the top picture. It must have been on some school website and all the teachers across the U.S. liked it.