Saturday, May 9, 2009

Armadillo Hill Country Classic

Today my girlfriends Laurie, Kirsten, and I rode in another 28 mile bike ride. It took us 2 hours and 20 minutes, and we burned around 13oo calories! WOO-HOO! It was beautiful outside and overcast (thank goodness) although it was humid which made it a bit more challenging.
Laurie, Halli, & Kirsten
Unfortunately I don't have a shirt like theirs so I couldn't get in on the "matching outfits" :)
The ride was fully supported and had rest areas every 7 miles. We stopped half way through and took some pictures in the beautiful wildflowers...
Kirsten, Halli, Laurie
Thanks Ladies...it was fun!

2 comments:

The Goodman's of Missouri said...

Love the hats!!!

Tonia said...

How fun! I would totally love to do that........but I would need to clean all the rust off my bike and maybe pump up the tires a little. Haven't used it for awhile!!!