Tuesdays are our CRAZY, BUSY day. Here's why...
2:45 p.m. Crossing guard at elementary school, Lauren out of school
3:45 p.m. Pick up Carter from tutoring
4:00 p.m. Take Lauren to Achievement Days at Church
4:05 p.m. Crossing guard at Middle school; pick up Taylor
4:30 p.m. Take Taylor and Carter to piano lessons
5:00 p.m. Pick up Lauren from Achievement Days
5:30 p.m. Pick up Taylor and Carter from Piano
6:00 p.m. Take Carter to football practice
6:15 p.m. Eat dinner (Carter has to eat between piano and football...usually pb& j)
7:00 p.m. Take Taylor to church for Young Women's Activity
7:30 p.m. Pick up Carter from football, take to church for Cub Scouts
8:30 p.m. Pick up Taylor and Carter from YW and Scouts
9:00 p.m. Get kids in bed, relax a bit before I fall into bed
That is why I dread Tuesdays! Can you blame me? :)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Tiring Tuesdays
Posted by Halli Matheny at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yikes!!! no fun!
And I remember when my kids were all at home that it was soooo hard. And I looked forward to getting them into school. It just gets crazier and crazier.
Post a Comment