Today was Lauren's field trip. We went to the Rodeo...

Lauren and her teacher Mrs. Koller...

Even though it was overcast and raining off and on, we had a great day!


Lauren found my sunglasses in my backpack and put them on. She thought she was so sneaky!
Lauren and her teacher Mrs. Koller...

We got to see the "Pig Race" and all the kids got their own "Pig Noses"...
Gabriella & Lauren
Even Mrs. Koller got a "Pig Nose"...
She got to feed the animals at the petting zoo...
And the best part (according to Lauren) was the Pony Ride...

I let Lauren come home with me. As I was driving, I saw her in my rear view mirror with her piggy nose on. It was pretty cute so I had to get a picture...
Even though it was overcast and raining off and on, we had a great day!
1 comments:
I love the pig noses. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment