Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Orderly Conduct

I think we often love traits of others that we do not possess. One thing I love about Dave is that he is so orderly and neat. When I do things, I'm a bit more half-hazard and messy! ( I think I got that from my dad. *grin*) I clean up nicely but tend to be less "graceful" than he. Tonight I had to run Taylor to Young Women's and my blueberry muffins were still cooking so I asked Dave if he would take them out of the oven for me when the timer went off.
This is what I found when I got home...

Isn't that cute? He lined them up in neat, tidy, rows! I LOVE IT! I just smiled to myself and thought, "Yep, one of the many reasons I love him!" Cause when I do it, I just dump them out of the pan and they lay where they land....

1 comments:

Monson Family said...

That is too cute! That made me smile too! How endearing! So cute!