Lauren was sad after school today because she said that everyone at school makes fun of her freckles. Carter said, "It's okay Lauren, all my friends call me freckle freak and even made up a song. I just dance and act like it's funny because if you have freckles, that makes you funny." That seemed to cheer her up. So, here's a shout out to all the "Freckle Freaks" out there...you know who you are! :)Tuesday, December 16, 2008
"Freckle Freaks"
Lauren was sad after school today because she said that everyone at school makes fun of her freckles. Carter said, "It's okay Lauren, all my friends call me freckle freak and even made up a song. I just dance and act like it's funny because if you have freckles, that makes you funny." That seemed to cheer her up. So, here's a shout out to all the "Freckle Freaks" out there...you know who you are! :)Posted by Halli Matheny at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm a freckle freak too-Yeah!
Post a Comment