Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girl's Weekend...

My friend Lynn and I left Friday afternoon and went to Bastrop, TX (about an hour from our homes) to stay at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort (http://lostpines.hyatt.com/). We had a grand ol' time. We enjoyed dining out, roasting smores by the fire pit, movies, working out, rock climbing, zip lining, and a leisurely afternoon at the spa. Oh, and did I mention my 60 minute massage? It doesn't get much better than that! I loved the resort and want to take my family back one of these days. Here are some pictures from our weekend...

Breakfast Saturday morning...

Waiting on the bus to go rock climbing and zip lining...

Ready for our adventure...


Lynn and Halli trying to climb~it really is harder than it looks!

Halli...

Lynn Zip Lining...

Halli Zip Lining...

3 comments:

Anna Marie said...

What a great time! Was it your Christmas gift? I'm sure you came home refreshed and relaxed!

Tina said...

sooo jealous!! great time to enjoy your self

stevet said...

halli... so glad it was fun! sounds so relaxing!