Taylor turned 16 years old on Sunday. I can't believe it. There's something about that number. She seems so grown up, so old, it's surreal.
She had two friends spend the night Friday night.
Then, on Saturday, she met some friends at Jason's Deli for lunch. Afterwards, they went to a local park to play volleyball for a couple hours.
Taylor showed us her mad ice cream cone making skills!
I found this recipe for a tye-dye cake on pinterest. I made it Friday night to bring to the party (it looked super cute on Friday night). When we woke up on Saturday morning, it had split into pieces and slid all over the plate. The mistake I made was not trimming off the tops of the cake to make them flat before I stacked them.
Oh well, it still tasted good . . . and the inside was pretty! :)
Sunday, we went to church and then celebrated as a family.
Happy sweet sixteen Taylor! We love you!











1 comments:
I can't believe she is already 16. Time flies by. I LOVE Jason's Deli....Taylor has some mad ice cream making skills. Love it! Happy Birthday Taylor!
Post a Comment