This handsome guy . . .
. . . turned 14 years old today. I can't believe it.
Dave & I took him to lunch at Plucker's and then let him skip his last two classes . . . he was thrilled! He's having a friend party on Saturday.
Dave & I took him to lunch at Plucker's and then let him skip his last two classes . . . he was thrilled! He's having a friend party on Saturday.
Tonight, we opened presents . . .
He's been wanting an official referee penalty flag because he likes to pretend that he's a referee. It's actually pretty funny because he goes outside and pretends to referee a pretend football game! He gets on his referee shirt and , if you watch thorough the window, you'll see him throw down the flag, wave his arms around, and yell at imaginary players! He had made his own flag out of his old scout handkerchief but now he will have an "official" one! We all tease him but he thinks it's the funnest thing ever! :) I actually think it's pretty cute and am thrilled that he still uses his imagination!
After presents, we ate hamburgers (Carter's favorite) and ice cream cake!
Happy Birthday Carter! We love you!







1 comments:
I love it when we come outside and Carter is playing ref! Happy Birthday Carter!
Post a Comment