Yesterday, I realized that when our server crashed in December, we lost all our pictures from June of 2009 to June of 2010. We thought we had restored all of them. Unfortunately, we missed that year. I was not too worried as we also back all our pictures up on DVD's. But, when I tried to pull them off of the DVD we realized that DVD had gone bad. Dave didn't think we were going to be able to get them back. I was in tears. Literally. I think I cried for 2 hours yesterday. In 2009, we had gone on a cruise to Alaska for our 15 year anniversary. All those pictures . . . gone. Not to mention the kids birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, etc. I was devastated. As a last ditch attempt (& long shot according to Dave, my hero) he bought a hard drive restoration program. After letting it run all day, we were able to get ALL our pictures back!!!!! I am thrilled, and so thankful. I was devastated to lose all of our Alaskan pictures, but this one . . .
Well, that would have truly been tragic! :)

1 comments:
This pic cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment