Lauren came home from school and told us that the "one of the Secret Service guys" had come to her school and talked to them about their job protecting the president. After he spoke to the entire 4th & 5th grade student body, the kids got to go up and meet them. When Lauren walked up to him, he said, "Have I seen you somewhere?" Lauren said, "I don't know. Do you ever stand on top of the white house with a gun?" He said, "Yes, I do." Lauren excitedly replied, "Oh! I was there last summer and waved at you. That's probably where you know me from!" He responded, "You're right! Now I remember you!"
Lauren was so excited that he remembered her and came home just beaming . . . she couldn't wait to tell us all about it! :)


1 comments:
Seriously.....that is so cool!
Post a Comment