Friday, April 20, 2012

Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson

I just finished reading this book . . . 
I don't think I've ever cried so much while reading a book.  It was incredibly inspirational.  I loved it.  I read it in two days.  I truly could not put it down.  I ignored my house duties and read every chance I got.  I've been following her blog since her accident in 2008.  She & her husband were in a near fatal plane crash.  She was burned over 80% of her body and her husband was burned over 30% of his.  This book tells about their journey of healing.  You really should read this book.  It will change you.  I still can't believe all that she went through and continues to go through.  You can get it at Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.  I promise, you won't regret it.

0 comments: