Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Scrapbook Room

Last year, we moved Taylor & Lauren into "new bedrooms" and turned Lauren's "old bedroom" into a scrapbook room for me, remember? From the moment we finished that room, I HATED the color (light yellow) that I picked but there was no way I was going to talk Dave into re-painting! So, when we decided to change the carpet and baseboards throughout our house, I knew I could convince him to re-paint my scrapbook room! :) This was the room before...
And this is the room now...
Here's a close-up of the new & improved color choice...
So long ugly yellow walls!

We also replaced the carpet with wood flooring...Aren't they pretty? The kids helped Dave & I install them as well as the new baseboards...
I LOVE how it turned out and think it looks so much better, don't you?

1 comments:

Tonia said...

Your room looks awesome! I would love to have a "scrapbook" room although I don't scrapbook anymore. It would be more of a organize the photos and kids school projects room. I would still love it. :)