Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last Weekend Recap

Last weekend, I got to go on another scrapbook retreat with my friends Laurie and Janet. We left Friday morning and got home Sunday night. It was nice to get away and to focus on just scrap booking for 2 1/2 days. On Saturday we scrap booked for 14 hours straight! It sounds awful, I know...but the time flew by and it was fun! :)

My space...
I got a lot done and got some new ideas. Here's a couple of my favorite double page layouts that I completed... And my favorite single page layout... I'm still 3 years behind...but who's counting, right? :)

I came home to this smiling face...

I'd like to think she was all grins due to my return. Nope. She was beaming because my parents, a.k.a. "the snowbirds", also arrived to their Texas home Sunday night. So, we had them over for dinner Monday night...
They are back for the winter and we couldn't be more excited! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. By the way I have several years to catch up on if you want to retreat up here for a few days...weeks... and or months?... and help me catch up on them. :0) Great pages. Tell your folks hi. MIL