Dave & I have a standing date every Friday morning at the shooting range. This summer, we have been taking one of the kids with us. Today, it was Carter's turn. While we were shooting, we had the following conversation with Carter:Carter: "Would you rather a fat person or a skinny person break into your house?"
Dave: "Does it really matter?"
Carter: "Yeah. I'd rather a fat person, because then you'd have a bigger target."
We laughed. Then went to lunch. It was a good day.
Last week, when we took Lauren, we saw the BIGGEST spider being chased by a wasp. They were fighting. The wasp won. It dragged the dead, limp spider off into the weeds (like 20 feet). Once we got past the "creepy factor", it was very cool to watch. If only I had brought the video camera... But, Dave did take this picture with his phone...
Isn't that cool? Who knew.
0 comments:
Post a Comment