I remember scratching my legs, arms, you name it all night long. I didn't think much of it until I woke up and looked in the mirror. My legs were covered in hives and my upper lip and both wrists were HUGE. I woke Dave up in a panic saying, "something is wrong with me." Turns out, I was having an allergic reaction to the antibiotic, Bactrim, I had finished the day before. The doctor said I could have outbreaks for the next week until it's completely out of my system. So, I'm supposed to take Benadryl then switch to Zyrtec tomorrow. I look and feel like crap...just thought you'd like to know! :) The upside? I don't have to cook tonight which is awesome since I still don't have a refrigerator.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Where are the pictures?
Post a Comment