


...the kids had their piano recital. (Push play to watch the videos.)
Taylor composed the second song that she plays. She wrote it for a school project. Remember, I told you about it here? It's called "The Hunt." Enjoy!
I love recitals...it's nice to see Dave's hard earned cash put to good use. :)
Lauren bought me a package of Lindor Truffles with her own money. They are my favorite thing in the whole world. Seriously, they are soooooooooo good. In fact, for teacher appreciation week, I bought each of the kids' teachers a package but had to return to the store to re-buy them as I ate them all! No worries, they're only like 220 calories/serving and I think I only ate 10 servings! Ha-Ha. You think I'm kidding...I wish I were because now I can't eat anything bad for a LONG time and I have a mouthful of canker sores (not to mention all the chocolate made me break out.) Yeah, that's what happens when you are allergic to chocolate. That should re-emphasize how good they are, or how little self control I have! :)
I also got two rose bushes for my front flower beds...
I hope y'all had a wonderful Mother's Day too!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the recital videos! I was so proud of your kids that day. This was Lauren's first "in front of the parents" recital and she didn't seem nervous in the least bit. Several people commented on how impressed they were with Taylor's composition (of course I am too!). So great to have your parents there, too.
The recital was awesome. I'm totally serious when I say that if Taylor adds words to her song she could sell it to a singer. It was amazing. She has a huge career ahead of her. An artist and song writer...huh? I wish I had 1/2 her talent.
On a much lighter note...I absolutely love your music room. What a difference a few changes make. And I'm sure Taylor will be sitting in her window seat many a nights!!!
Post a Comment