The cushion for Taylor's window seat is finished!
Take a closer look...
She loves it as it is very comfortable.Can you tell?
I also rearranged our music room and changed some of the wall decor.
The music room before...

...and after...
I moved the couch and put the mirror over the piano...
...and hung this new wall art where the mirror was.
Now I am planning to make some new curtains, but it may be awhile before I get that done!
I also bought a new mirror for over the fireplace in our family room.
The family room before...

and after...
The old mirror now hangs in Taylor's bathroom...
It's always fun to change things up a bit!
2 comments:
Halli, I've been cyber stalking you too! I really enjoy your blog and seeing your family. Thanks for your kind words after Ralph's accident. It really was scary, but he has been buckling up since then. Kendra
It looks so good Halli good job!!
Post a Comment