Thursday, July 30, 2009

Krause Springs

Yesterday my friend, Laurie, and I took our kids to Krause Springs. It has been privately owned for over 50 years and is listed on the National Registry of Historical Sites. Several springs feed the man made pool and the natural pool. In the fall, I'd love to take the kids camping there.

Carter, Lauren, & Katelyn

Carter & Zachary

Taylor on the rope swing. She got to where she was getting pretty good. I tried it and thought it was miserable...Carter agreed! :) After watching Carter & I try it someone in line told Taylor, "You're really good at it, your family...not so much!" :)

Halli & Laurie

Lauren & Katelyn

Zach & Carter

Lauren chillin' and having a snack.

Katelyn, Lauren, and Taylor
We had a great day! It was overcast so it wasn't very crowded or overly hot.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Looks like fun..........

Tonia said...

What's your email? I keep forgetting that every time I email you it bounces back to me with some smart aleck remark about if I don't have the right email address obviously you don't want to keep in touch. :) Can I have your email address pretty please?