Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls Camp

I took Taylor to Girls Camp this morning...I can't believe she is old enough to go! It seems like just yesterday that I was headed there myself. Let me tell ya, they have it WAY better than we ever did at camp...cabins with air conditioned bedrooms (I guess that's understandable since it is HOT here), dining hall, and swimming pool equipped with both a low dive and a high dive! I haven't seen a high diving board in years. She will be gone until Saturday. I am really irritated with myself as I forgot to take my camera when I dropped her off, so no pictures today...Sorry! I'm interested to see how her hair looks after taking care of it completely on her own for 5 days. It could be scary! :) She was a little nervous but I know she'll do great and meet lots of new friends. Carter is also in a camp this week (just in the mornings) so I am going to take advantage of a lighter schedule and clean, scrapbook, and spend some special time with Lauren.

0 comments: