Every year we pick one room or area of our house to "update" (i.e. paint, decorate, etc.). To see last years project go here.
This year, our project was the "play room". We painted, added surround sound, bought new couches, TV & stand, ottoman, curtains, speakers, and end table. I still need to get pictures for the wall (the fun part) but thought I'd share what we've done so far! We've been busy. Take a peek...


The one thing I have bought for the wall (it's on the staircase wall in above picture). Dave loved hanging this up! ;)




My favorite thing about this ottoman is that it's also a trunk...a great place for all the beautiful TV quilts Dave's mom has made for us!
My parents bought us this end table...Thank you!

We finished just in time for Lauren's slumber party last night (pictures to come soon)...she turns 8 tomorrow! Now that we've survived that, guess what we're going to be doing tonight...
I can't wait!!! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment