Friday, January 16, 2009

Five Times the Fun!!!

On Wednesday, my friend Rachelle, her mom, and I took her quintuplets to lunch at Chili's. Believe it or not, they were really good! We used to take them quite a bit before they were mobile and before our lunch buddy up and moved to Colorado. (Yes, Liz, I'm talking about you!)

Rachelle, Ryder, & Rustin

Halli, Kaydence, Kyndall, Rachelle's Mom, & Kassidy

Kyndall, Halli, & Kassidy

I go over to Rachelle's every Thursday and watch the babies so she can run errands. I've done it since they were 2 months old. I love these babies, almost as much as my own! :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

So cute!! Do you get any comments from the waitstaff?

Colleen said...

Wow, you guys are brave! What fun pictures!!

Tonia said...

You are a saint Halli. I'm sure she is so grateful for a friend like you.

Liz Horton said...

I can't believe you mentioned me on your blog- I am famous now! I miss going to Lunch. I love your blog!