Dave and I took Taylor and her friend, Samantha, to see the movie Twilight! It was AWESOME!! Taylor and I have read all the books... and the movie did not let us down!

Doesn't Dave look SUPER excited to see the movie? He could hardly wait! :) LOL! He actually liked it...in fact, he may read the books now too!
2 comments:
So fun! I loved it too! I bet there are going to be a lot of husbands who are NOW going to read the books! Chris actually read them before and was so excited for the movie just like me! So it was fun!!!
Glad you liked the movie, I have heard both good and bad about it. I haven't read the books yet so I'm not as anxious to see the movie. BTW, I tagged you in a post a few days ago and I forgot to let you know.
Post a Comment