We really don't swear around here so I don't know where she came up with that! I think I may save this sign for the future with a slight modification being "...or else my mom will swear!" :)
Friday, November 7, 2008
No Boys Allowed
We really don't swear around here so I don't know where she came up with that! I think I may save this sign for the future with a slight modification being "...or else my mom will swear!" :)
Posted by Halli Matheny at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is so funny! Definitely save the sign for the future. She can bring it with her to college!
hahahahaha. i like your slight modification for when she is a teenager! :)
I love it! She is so dang cute!!!!
So So funny. That is soemthing I would do when I was that young!
That is seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time1 Love ya Lauren!
Post a Comment