Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My 15 Seconds of Fame...

My friend Rachelle had quintuplets one year ago on July 31st. Last school year I went over a couple times a week to help her out while my kids were in school (as did many others in our church/community). It's been one of the coolest things I've been a part of. Thanks Rachelle for sharing these precious babies with all of us! Here's a few pictures of me and all the babies last winter...

Now they are ONE...so, they had a big birthday party for the babies (I think her guest list was close to 200 people). Several different news crews came to the party and I ended up on the 10:00 news that night! Yeah! So does this make me famous? :) I'm in one shot feeding Ryder ice cream and then again while they are singing Happy Birthday....
Anyhow, here's the clip if you want to see...the babies are so cute!

1 comments:

Tonia said...

You are oh so famous!!!!! I love it! And to think I knew you when you were a nobody.......Those babies are so dang cute! What a neat experience for you.