Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag, You're It...

This tag is a little different and a little fun (mostly becasue YOU are the one doing the work, not me!)

Here's the deal...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Being together doing family things are some of my main memories with you. Spending a lot of time with you when Andy was living with you and we were engaged. Having Thanksgiving dinner at your place whenever Dan and Nancy came. Having Lauren and Christiana together and talking pregnancy woes.

Anna Marie said...

One of my favorite memories of you are sleepovers on your trampoline. I'm not sure if we ever actually made it the entire night out there. I remember being scared that the Hell's Angels might come get us :)

Julie said...

Let's see...standing out in our front yards chatting, seeing you at crossing guard every day during the school year (rain or shine!), walking in the neighborhood...

Anonymous said...

One of my first memories of you was at a ward Enrichment meeting about five years ago. You demonstrated the ABC Quiet Book and I have to say I was really impressed with your scrapbooking skills! I remember you had lots and lots of photos of you and Dave having fun with the kids in your book, and I remember thinking, "now there's somebody who really knows how to be a fun Mom." I also came to realize working on that project what a great sense of humor you have. :-)