Last week Carter started piano lessons. He didn't want to take them (I think he was nervous) but after his first lesson he asked if he could go every day. He's practiced on his own without being reminded every day this week! :) Hopefully he continues to like it. Taylor has been taking for a couple of years now and still likes it. She is going to do band next year in middle school and we just found out that she will be learning to play the oboe...she was thrilled! :)
Lauren really wants to take lessons too but she'll have to wait until next summer to start as their teacher likes to wait until they turn eight!
5 comments:
Good luck with the oboe. My sister played that, and my parents said they would never let the rest of us play a double reeded instrament. I don't know the reasons behind that though. Glad Carter likes his lessons, we'd love to hear him when you guys come out. Can't wait to see you!
That is fun!! Ummm why in the world isn't your Scentsy warmer on?? ;) j/k love to see that it still has it's place!!!
How fun! I hope he sticks with it. But, hey, how cute is Laurens dress?!?! Where did you get that?
Thanks everyone! Colleen, I got her dress at....are you ready.....*drumroll*....Target! Talk to you soon
who do your kids take piano from? i really want em to take piano... i just have to get a piano first!
Post a Comment